Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc., (SIS), a registered ISO 9001:2008 corporation, is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business. SIS provides Professional Services & Information Technology Support and is fast emerging as an innovator with a record of success transforming customers' business operations. Using a broad scope of quality management and industry best practices, SIS consistently meets service delivery with high levels of customer satisfaction.
SIS is currently looking for a System Administrator for a position at the DLA in Cherry Point. The primary responsibilities will include the setup and administration of Operating Systems, servers, work stations, laptops, file servers, firewalls, related telecommunications and network software and hardware. The will also be responsible for optimizing system operations and resource utilization and performing system capacity analysis and planning.
- The ability to obtain/maintain Secret Security Clearance
- Must be Security+ certification or any other approved certification at the IAT II or IAT III Level demonstrating working knowledge and understanding of applying basic security principles to the network environment (NE).
- Certified knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating systems and knowledge of applications, System Management Software, Microsoft’s Active Directory (AD), and all aspects of Windows security to include any subsequent software releases/upgrades. Certifications such as: MCSA, MCSE, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, MCM: Windows Server 2008, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, CCAA, or GCWN.
- Expertise to install and support server hardware, software and certificates.
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose Microsoft products, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Windows server/desktop; including all aspects of Windows security and Microsoft desktop products.
- Knowledge of Windows AD, Windows networking and administration.
- Capability to configure and troubleshoot server equipment, and identify and resolve hardware/software/network malfunctions.
- Network+ certification or any approved certification demonstrating working knowledge and understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networked environment.